Now accepting applications for Fall 2017
Upon completion of the program, students should:
- Demonstrate knowledge of probability and the standard statistical distributions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of fixed-sample and large-sample statistical properties of point and interval estimators.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the properties of parametric, semi-parametric and nonparametric testing procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to perform complex data management and analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to apply linear, nonlinear and generalized linear models.
- Demonstrate understanding of how to design experiments and surveys for efficiency.
- Demonstrate knowledge of classical and repeated measures multivariate methods and computational techniques.
At the end of the program, students will take a comprehensive final examination that reflects the curriculum covered in the program. The exam will be given orally via a video conference with the student’s Advisory Committee.